Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 03-22-2011, 10:59 PM   #21
holmesaw

Default Re: Gulf Streamers Club

Find it Jim, Please. And stop haunting us with your dribble!
FMCA Gulfstreamers International
Good Sam
holmesaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 03:26 PM   #22
Jim

In fact if you got your head out of the sand you could find your own, The man asked a question and I gave him an answere, the only dripple is comeing from you
Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 02:41 PM   #23
bcooper

Wow - I have been so busy with the Club that I haven't been able to check this site for some time! I certainly hope Jim was able to cancel his membership - since a renewal is $20 and the decals cost 1/2 of that, and the postage most of the reat, I don't see where he lost money, not to mention that the other benefits can save a lot of money (if you use them!), whether you attend a rally or belong to a chapter.

I am currently working on the Wisconsin Dells Rally and have all the info posted! It is our 25th year so we are looking forward to having a great rally. So if you have not made your plans for that time, please consider joining us!

Also, I can't tell you how many phone calls I answered this week to help find parts and service, or answer other questions for owners of our RVs - even if they don't belong to the club.

100% of my time is dedicated to the club at this point, except when I am working on shows! My office moved to towables but that doesn't mean I am not working on the club!

I know I have a few past members cancel that have been given free membership several times. I think a person needs to do what makes them feel good about their choices. I know I just signed up 12 new members last week (three were motorhome owners) and renewed several more!
bcooper is offline   Reply With Quote