Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 03-26-2019, 01:23 PM   #1
nickmac

Default Move or Re Route Sink Drainage Pipe Under Bed

Hey Everyone! My wife and I re-doing a few things in our 2007 Yellowstone Class C that we are planning on going full time in a couple of weeks in.

We wanted to convert the area under the bed and wanted to move or re-route the black drainage pipe that is right in the middle of everything we want to move. A few ideas.

1. Move the entry point into the floor back to where it is closer to the water tank. I think this is going to be the hardest thing to do because I don't see where we have access to it under the body because it's above the gas tank in a compartment, the other way is go through the floor and rip that out.

2. Re-Route the pipe to where it is going in more of a "U" shaped toward the back of the RV and then slanting down into that entry into the floor.

Just wanted to get some input to see if anyone has messed with this under the bed or reconfigured anything. We aren't using this as a bed, but we are building it for some dog beds but wanted to open up the floor space a little more, or at least create a step/landing area for the dogs and us to access the windows and cabinets. Hopefully the pictures help a little. Thanks in advance! We are excited to get out on the road!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0158.jpg (227.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg idea1.jpg (80.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg idea2.jpg (81.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg reroutepipe.jpg (397.6 KB, 5 views)
nickmac is offline   Reply With Quote