Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 09-07-2011, 05:08 PM   #1
jbodecker

Default leaking slide out

both slide outs on our 2006 endura are leaking when in the retracted position. They do not leak when out which seems to be a shocker. Have reglued the top seal that pulled away on the top of the front slide room but still leaking. seals are all fine on back one and it seems to be have water running along bottom corner edges and it only happens when slide out in in. has anyone had anything like this happen?
jbodecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 06:15 PM   #2
vorhiesmx

Default Re: leaking slide out

I just bought my coach and on the drive home hit a big storm, my bedroom slide leaked a bit and i can't fond where it is coming in.. have you had any luck fixing it?
vorhiesmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 03:27 PM   #3
BMPDave

Default Re: leaking slide out

I have a 2006 Endura 6331 and the back slide has leaked since day 1! It has been "adjusted" by several times and the seal has been replaced with no improvment. Lucky for me I store it inside and only have the issue when I'm using it.

With that said I belive the issue is the slide tilts into the coach when extended and when retracted. I have pointed that out each time in for service at Lazy Days but it never has been corrected - BTW It was not purchased at Lazy Days. I'm always told the 'new seal' or the 'other adjustments' they make fix it. Also the slide awning tilts into the coach.

I was also told by a friend about a 'drip pan' that is supposed to be under the slide somewhere to direct the water away but I have not been able to find it.

Now that my extended warrenty has run out I cant take it to a service center anymore due to the rates they charge and will need to figure out how to fix it myself.

Hopefully someone can offer advice on what to do?
BMPDave is offline   Reply With Quote