Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 07-07-2011, 05:35 AM   #1
mark

Default Would You Buy It Again.

I have been looking at 5ers and have just found a Yellowstone that seems like a good deal. I have not heard much about the brand and model so I was just wondering about a couple of things.

1 would you buy another gulf stream.

2 have you owned other brands

3 overall satisfation rating from 1 to 10. 1 is the worst POS, I wouldn't let my mother-in-law live in it. 10 being very happy and content with your purchase. If you have any specifics please feel free to comment

Thanks
mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 04:34 PM   #2
Timothy

Default Re: Would You Buy It Again.

Okay I'll try this again. I have owned two Canyon Trails so that answers question one. Yes I have owned two Award travel trailers. I would rate my unit about an 8, some of the fit and finish could be a little better, also when the duct work for the furnace was installed it looks like the factory worker just took a hammer and beat a hole in the floor to run the duct work. I have had very good customer service from Gulf Stream, they have taken care of any issues I have had and even went above and beyond what I expected.
Good luck with your search.