Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 06-10-2019, 07:04 PM   #1
PopPopK

Default Mohu Leaf RV Antennas

Hey everyone, I need some feed back on the Mohu Leaf antennas, how are they, are they worth the $$$ where do you mount them?? Yup, lots of questions, the antenna mounted on my 2019 GS Innsbruck 28' trailer is a piece of junk, so I want to get a better antenna to listen to the Red Sox when I'm camping in New England. Any info on the Mohu Leaf antennas would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks and Happy Camping
Pop Pop K
PopPopK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 06:16 AM   #2
althotos

I have been buying Mohu leaf antennas for 7 years. I have 4 in my retirement house in Fort Myers. I have 2 in my motor home. They are definitely worth it. My stations are about 30 miles away, but the Mohu pulls them in fine. Now, you may have to re-position the Mohu for different stations, or you could find the sweet spot where it can pull all of them in over the air. Since it is so thin and light, it is easy to experiment with placement. I have my TV in my RV between the front passenger chair and the entry door slightly in front of the midpoint. The best position I have found is on the passenger seat, which has been turned around to face the rest of the coach. Good luck.
1999 Bounder 30E (traded 2018 on GF)
1997 Hornet 25 TT (sold 2003)
althotos is offline   Reply With Quote