Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 04-16-2019, 05:32 PM   #1
Strangela

Default Searching for manufacturers manual

I'm a new owner of a 1994 Gulfstream conquest Ford E350. We are desperately trying to locate the manufacturers manual. We have the owner's manual but it's of little help. Thank you in advance.
Strangela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 07:44 AM   #2
LTC_R

The Gulfstream website used to have a great library to download from, the bookmark I have now leads to a "page not found." However, I did find a link on the GS website that has a generic owners manual at https://www.gulfstreamcoach.com/downloads, but I bet that is what you already have. There is a great library of reference materials from Lippert (who made a lot of the sub components that GS uses) online at https://www.lci1.com/support/.
2008 JK Unlimited toad
LTC_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 09:38 PM   #3
Strangela

Thank you so much. I appreciate the link. We are novices. My husband is having difficulty finding the switch for the hot water heater.
Strangela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 10:04 PM   #4
Leisure Time Larry

Why do you need to heat hot water? Ha-ha, sorry, sometimes you just need to joke about it.

Unfortunately, manuals such as you seek that will tell you where things are at, are mostly non-existent. I am unfamiliar with your coach model, but the water heater switch is usually near the water pump switch. If you can take and post pictures, that will help us, help you a lot more. Good luck!
2005 22' BT Cruiser 5211, Chevrolet 3500 chassis w/6.0L Vortec V-8; 6'x12' Cargo Trailer; Honda CB500X motorcycle for street and ADV riding; Yamaha TW200 motorcycle for dual-sport and trail riding...All of it for fun and adventure!
Leisure Time Larry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 08:30 AM   #5
Microguy

Just an idea..... I replaced our heater with a tankless unit. Installed the controller an.... nothing. Regular switch was on, but no power to the new control unit. Turns out, there is another switch outside, you have to drop the door to turn it on. (now I have two on switches and an controller). Maybe its worth a look.
Microguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 02:09 PM   #6
jdeimerly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangela View Post
I'm a new owner of a 1994 Gulfstream conquest Ford E350. We are desperately trying to locate the manufacturers manual. We have the owner's manual but it's of little help. Thank you in advance.
I have a 1992 Gulfstream Conquest Limited Edition Class C. The switch for the water heater is on the bottom of the box where the microwave is installed. It is a red rocker switch that lights when the water heater is turned on and goes off when the water is hot. Hope that helps.
jdeimerly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 04:01 PM   #7
Epsvdf100

Looking for a 19ERD "Model specific" owners manual. Does such a thing exists ????
Epsvdf100 is offline   Reply With Quote