Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 03-15-2017, 12:23 PM   #1
Old Fat Guy

Default Gulfstream Coach Paint Codes

After some searching on this site I learned that the paint codes for my Gulfstream Sun Voyager were supposed to be on a label located inside the cabinet over the sink. SMILE!!!!
Upon going to the location where the label was supposed to be, sure enough there was the label from Mikes Custom Painting Inc. SMILE!!!
But, some scoundrel had pasted the second portion of the manufacturer's label over Mike's label and the paint codes were unreadable. FROWN!!!
Fortunately, the phone number for Mike''s (574) 546-2161) and a four digit hand written number were visible. SMILE!!!
I called Mike's and Livia answered. When I gave her the 4 digit hand written number from the label she was able to find the codes for the coach and email them to me. SMILE/GRIN!!!

Apparently Mike's Custom Painting paints all or nearly all Gulfstream coaches, so if you need paint codes, they are the folks to contact. They also locate paint codes from the VIN. It is so refreshing to deal with a friendly, helpful, professional acting person for a change. So many of the folks I've encountered in the RV industry are none of the above.

A big THANKS to Livia for her help. I don't know what they're paying her, but it isn't enough.

Old Fat Guy
Old Fat Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 08:24 PM   #2
RayChez1

Default Re: Gulfstream Coach Paint Codes

Yea! My coach was also painted at Mikes. As to what Livia gets paid? Well, it is Indiana and they pay minimum wages. I believe it is a right to work state.
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote