Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 06-11-2019, 08:35 PM   #1
tourofduty

Angry Plumbing

have a 2008 Super Nova with a Shower plumbing issue ,where the black ABS pipe meets the bottom of shower it leaks .I can't reach it from the under death of the RV is there any other way to get at it other than taking the shower all apart
thanks
tourofduty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 11:07 AM   #2
Sudsy

There is an access panel on the front bottom of my shower enclosure to allow access to the drain.

Sudsy
Old 06-12-2019, 08:27 PM   #3
tourofduty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudsy View Post
There is an access panel on the front bottom of my shower enclosure to allow access to the drain.

Sudsy
thanks i will check it out sure would make life a lot easier
Old 06-16-2019, 04:34 PM   #4
tourofduty

well no access but i made one from your suggestion thanks
Old 06-18-2019, 02:52 PM   #5
Harold

My Sun Voyager toilet drain pipe keeps pluging up with toilet paper. I bought a inspection camera and I see a ledge down there. Also I see lines of something running down the length of the pipe. My grabber tool brought up a small piece of plastic, but nothing else. Any ideas?
Harold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 05:07 PM   #6
Sudsy

Ok if this is a standard toilet there really isn't a "pipe" to clog up. I suspect that what is happening is you need more water in the bowl before you flush it. At lest 3/4 full. Then press the flush vale fully oioen until everything is gone. On my coach I have a foot operated handle. If you pull oit up it fills the bowl. I also have a cleaning wand that needs the toilet water to be running. When you look down the toilet you are actually looking right in to the tank.

Hope this helps.

PS Yoiu don't need special;"RV Toilet paper". Any septic safe tissue is fine. No paper towels, facial tissue or napkins.

BTW your bathroom sink probably runs into the black tank too. This drove me crazy for a while. I knew i wasn't peeing that much.

Sudsy
Old 06-18-2019, 06:24 PM   #7
Harold

This is a 1999 diesel pusher and the sewer pipe is about 3 feet long with 2- 45 degree turns. Like other complaints there is a flange or shelf about half way down. Other owners have asked Gulf stream for help on the basis that it is a defect-no help.
Harold is offline   Reply With Quote