Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 12-10-2011, 10:30 PM   #41
leonmacha

Default Re: What's the Trick getting through to Gulf Stream???

My original GS dealer in New Braunfels,TX, dropped the VISA line, then the replacement dealer dropped the VISA line. My only other choice is one in the Houston area who was not interested in my warranty repair because the manager said GS does not reimburse enough to make the repair a paying proposition. This left a dealer in the Dallas area and a new one near Austin with minimal facilities.
I made my written complaint to GS with full documentation. I got contact to John Brun at GS Customer Service. I was skeptical, but John carried me all the way through my problem. John did a good job.

I do not like the way RV manufacturers handle warranty work. You have to deal with each supplier of each component for each problem. Would be like buying a Chevy and being told to talk to Delco when your battery goes out. Crazy!!!!!!!!

If your original dealer disappears, you will have difficulty being adopted by another.
leonmacha is offline   Reply With Quote