Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 12-11-2006, 01:13 PM   #1
DBro

Default New member/potential new owner with questions.

Hello all, have just entered into verbal contract to purchace a '03 33ft Ultra Supreme on a Ford chassis, subject to the normal PDI etc. The seller is relative of a friend and is selling due to health problems. It has low milage and is in perfect condition. I've spent considerable time camping with them prior to decision to sell, but have not yet had a chance to drive it. The price is in an area that will allow me to spend some money on upgrades if needed. Question, Do those of you that have the same coach/chassis set up feel that this unit rides and handles well in stock condition or have you added chassis upgrades (shocks, sway bars, air bags etc)? Any known issues that might not be noted at time of PDI? All in all how do you rate quality and reliability? I'm trading up from a 2000 Chevy P-30 chassis, so I'd expect this will be a signigicant handling improvement and I'm not expecting a DP w/ air suspension type ride. Thanks, and I look forward to your input.
Old 12-11-2006, 03:41 PM   #2
GStream40
Site Team

Welcome to the Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum!

I am sure that one of our members will give you there opinion thru their experience with the Ultra Supreme.

Although I don't have any experience with the Ultra Supreme, I do have with Gulf Stream since we own our second GS coach at the present time and all our experiences have been positive not only with the RV's, but with Gulf Stream themselves.

Ron
GStream40 is offline   Reply With Quote