Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 10-27-2018, 07:59 PM   #1
Uofu4u2

Unhappy Brand new 19ERD issues

One nighter last night, did I mention this is and brand new 2019. After shower, water weeping out under wall between fuse panel and shower. Plugging a fan into outlet above sink or under table trips GFCI, same fan runs fine plugged into bath outlet. Water pressure at showerhead weak even though connected to city connection (using a 45 psi regulator). None of our phones will Bluetooth connect to stereo unit. Dealer can get it in early December. I hope their service department is good.
Uofu4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 08:25 PM   #2
atreis

Water leaks are the most common complaint for new Gulfstream trailers it seems. (Mine had loose fittings.) Check all of the fittings, including drains. Fortunately, once the plumbing is all tightened up, that's often the only major issue.

Low water pressure: I'd bet there's a flow limiter in the showerhead (usually a little plastic washer-like thing that restricts the size of the opening). Most people would likely want that in order to keep from draining their freshwater tank and filling their gray too quickly. Anyway, take off the showerhead and you should be able to find and remove the limiter. (If you camp at places that don't have full hookups, you might be better off just getting used to the lower flow though.)

GFCI tripping ... Perhaps it's a bad GFCI? (It's not really common, but does happen.) If it only happens on that one GFCI, I'd replace it. If it happens in multiple places, but only with that fan, then I'd replace the fan.
Old 10-29-2018, 04:44 AM   #3
Uofu4u2

Default Thanks for the reply

Atreis:
Will be moving the trailer to a more secure storage area on Friday. I have a couple of things to check thanks to your input.

HT.

Uofu4u2
Uofu4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote