Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 09-28-2018, 01:30 PM   #1
Lesyo64

Default Light switch

Tourmaster switch (o.head light) doesn't do anything. Anyone know what it is supposed to do?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180928_092646.jpg (78.0 KB, 18 views)
Lesyo64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 09:25 AM   #2
Sudsy

Look at the overhead light fixture. See if you can find a switch on the fixture that also can turn the light off. If not check the bulbs. My fixtures are small 18 inch florescent fixtures. I have converted them to LED.

Sudsy
Old 10-14-2018, 10:39 AM   #3
scaleram

Default Non functioning light switch

If you are talking about the switch in the center console with the light icon, I too have one that does nothing. If you ever figure out what it does, please post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesyo64 View Post
Tourmaster switch (o.head light) doesn't do anything. Anyone know what it is supposed to do?
scaleram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 04:14 PM   #4
RayChez1

On the center console on my coach with two switches with light icons on it. One is for a reading light over the driver and another over the passenger.

The other switch is for when you pass somebody and they acknowledge that you are safe to merge to the right by blinking their head lights, you press that switch and the tail lights with blink off and on a couple of times. Now that is on my Scenic Cruiser, not too sure about other coaches.
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 04:20 PM   #5
RayChez1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesyo64 View Post
Never seen a switch control panel like that on my coach. The switches on the dash are all rocker type switches about two inches in length each.
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 05:51 PM   #6
Sudsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayChez1 View Post
On the center console on my coach with two switches with light icons on it. One is for a reading light over the driver and another over the passenger.

The other switch is for when you pass somebody and they acknowledge that you are safe to merge to the right by blinking their head lights, you press that switch and the tail lights with blink off and on a couple of times. Now that is on my Scenic Cruiser, not too sure about other coaches.

I have that "trucker switch" on my Sun Voyager too. It doesn't blink all the tail lights just the clearance lights. I think maybe this question is on a Class "C".

Sudsy
Old 10-16-2018, 11:32 PM   #7
Lesyo64

Thanks, got me looking in the right place. There was a problem with the connection to the florescent light fixture over the dinette (o.head light). That is what this switch controls. For your edification, this switch panel is above the entry door. The switches are tied into a circuit board that controls interior lighting. They are not rocker switches on the dash.
Thanks everyone!
Lesyo64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 10:08 PM   #8
dimitris

Hi where do we find replacement for these switches they have an ethernet wire plug in on back side
dimitris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 10:13 PM   #9
dimitris

where do we find switches like that are there any replacements ?
those have a ethernet wire on back!!
dimitris is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tourmaster switch