Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Old 08-06-2018, 03:04 PM   #1
Palm Breeze 2000

Default New owner 2000 Palm Breeze 8325

Hello all,
We recently purchased a Palm Breeze 8325 (32') from a lady who's husband had passed away and she knew nothing about the motorhome. Although we have had campers in the past there are switches that I just cannot find what they do. One is a switch in the bathroom that is beside the light switch. One is in the kitchen just below counter top next to the light switch and one in the bedroom, left hand side as entering. Not a clue as to what purpose they serve. Also, does anyone know where the pump is that you use to winterize? I think it may be in bottom of closet in bedroom but not sure on that. I've owned an entry level Allegro but this is a different beast. There are other questions but this post is long enough. Would really like to talk to someone if possible that knows this coach. It's been an adventure already finding fuses, lines, etc. Love the coach just wish someone could've given me a little info. THANKS in advance to anyone that can help.
Palm Breeze 2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 04:48 PM   #2
Restorium

On ours;
The one near the light switch in the bathroom is another way to turn on the water pump.

The one below the counter turns on those small lights near the floor.

The bedroom one might be the light switch that turns on all three lights in the bedroom.

Happy to help...
Restorium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 09:09 PM   #3
Palm Breeze 2000

Thank you. Didnt think about the water pump. This is a newer and little higher model than our other motorhome. Without a good manual im having trouble learning it. Will try to check all this tomorrow.
Old 08-07-2018, 06:27 AM   #4
Restorium

Copy that. We went from a Cruise Master to a Sun Sport, lots of differences.
Old 08-07-2018, 10:23 AM   #5
Sudsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palm Breeze 2000 View Post
Thank you. Didnt think about the water pump. This is a newer and little higher model than our other motorhome. Without a good manual im having trouble learning it. Will try to check all this tomorrow.

If the one below the counter looks like a standard home switch with a red pilot light it's to turn on and off the electric water heater element. That one took me a while.

Sudsy
Old 08-07-2018, 05:51 PM   #6
Palm Breeze 2000

Ok. SWITCH in bath does work WATER PUMP. Far as the bedroom and kitchen not sure yet but I checked the floor LIGHTS and one was blown and the other didnt have a bulb. Both switches are identical and I think you right. . Thanks again very much. Out of curiosity do you access your PUMP to winterize by removing the floor in the closet in bedroom? Really tight but that seems to be the way in.
Old 08-08-2018, 05:41 AM   #7
Restorium

Our pump is under the bed next to the water tank. Could be different on yours.