Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Go Back   Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum > Trailers, 5th Wheels and Motorhomes > Class C
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-12-2018, 11:52 AM   #1
Robsav1969

Default Generator issue

Hey there everyone
I bought this Gulf Stream Ultra 30' er recently. The previous owner rarely used the generac generator but it was all in working order when I bought it. Fresh oil...fresh gas. Starts right up. I had been running the generator nightly for a few weeks....running the AC the Tvs etc. One day I noticed that the AC power wasn't working. Tvs...Microwave....none of the outlets. I checked the fuses on the generator and at the converter box....I checked the 2 gfci outlets but neither would reset. When I plugged the unit into a wall outlet everything works. Even the GFCI outlets

Ive done some searching....first I heard of the ATS switch...Ive looked everywhere on this thing and cannot find it anywhere.

Then I read something about ot losing the slight electromagnetic charge or something. Not too sure about that one.

Then something about the voltage regulator.

Does anyone have any idea where I should look? The generator starts and runs fine....just no juice to the AC power outlets.
Robsav1969 is offline   Reply With Quote