Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2017, 02:49 PM   #1
cvbdsl

Default 2008 Super Nova 6362 questions

I am looking at a 2008 Gulf Stream Super Nova 6362 but am having some trouble finding information on it. NADA does not list this model at all so it is hard to get a general price comparison/value for this model.
The price listed is $139K in CAD and it seems high, even with a 30% plus exchange rate to the USD. So some questions, looking for answers that can help. It's located a 5 hour drive away so I'd like see if it is worth the drive.

1. What is the difference between this model and the 6372 model? I also can't find a brochure on the model listing the specs and nothing on NADA. I do see some for sale on rvt.com but still would like a solid reference point.
2. Are these still being made by Conquest/Gulfstream? I can't seem to find any on their web site (conquest does not exist any more and Gulf Stream only seems to have a "BT" model), Nothing with an International or Freigthliner chassis,so are they now "orphans" so to speak? If they are not made anymore any idea why?
3. Are there any "gotchas" on this model? Concerns about engine, chassis, overall reliability, fit and finish etc. I know there have been discussions on rough rides but not sure if it cover this model as well.
4. Any other pros or cons?

I am on my third MH ( a 2003 Newmar DSDP) but am thinking of getting something newer and the Super C's like this have always appealed to me. I can usually fix anything on the house side but the mechanical issues - not so great, but I do have a good diesel shop nearby. So not a newbie to all the issues of owning a rolling house .

Thanks for any info.

Chris
cvbdsl is offline   Reply With Quote