PDA

View Full Version : San Diego RV Parks

ray and margaret
10-01-2007, 01:15 PM
Is there any such thing as a reasonable priced, clean RV park with full hookups in the greater San Diego area for a stay of at least three to six months? We have considered going out there after December 1st.

rdlamb
10-02-2007, 09:23 AM
Hi Ray:
I wintered at the Misson Bay RV resort for three months, a couple of years ago. Clean, gated, and close to all the "central" events of San Diego.
Cheap? $680/mo at that time.
Packed. I do not remember very many open sites.
Choose this resort by memory. I lived in the area many years ago and recalled there was a RV park in the area.

Call the Chamber of Commerce. While I was in San Diego I visited the Chamber, and picked up a brochure on RV parks.
Best wishes
Rick

rdlamb
10-02-2007, 09:24 AM
Hi Ray:
I wintered at the Misson Bay RV resort for three months, a couple of years ago. Clean, gated, and close to all the "central" events of San Diego.
Cheap? $680/mo at that time.
Packed. I do not remember very many open sites.
Chose this resort by memory. I lived in the area many years ago and recalled there was a RV park in the area.

Call the Chamber of Commerce. While I was in San Diego I visited the Chamber, and picked up a brochure on RV parks.
Best wishes
Rick

quikduk
11-19-2007, 05:26 PM
We too used Mission Bay RV Resort.

http://www.missionbayrvresort.com/

Much better than Campland next door.

If you want a decent beach, walk/drive around the bay near the Hyatt/Hilton and the water and sand is much nicer than the "cove" that the RV park owns/uses.

Rosalie11
03-11-2011, 12:19 AM
If you are looking for a wild adventure outdoors without the hassle of tent camping, RV travel in California is a simple, fun and stress free. Yellowstone National Park is a fantastic must-see. Dome of the Rock to hike climbing, the scenery will enchant you. The best part is Connections RV and campsites open all year and in almost every phase of the road. The avid fisherman will have their own slice of heaven with a RV tour of California. Saltwater fishing and crabbing is very popular up and down the coast. Ventura departure for a day at the beach while catching crabs for dinner! Fly fishing in the beautiful rivers, streams and lakes are an attraction up and down the state of the Kern River Kent Lake. An easy to obtain the appropriate license and a comfortable RV average hours doing what you love most.

sandiego resort rentals (http://www.sandiegoresortrentals.com)