PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Sun Voyager problems

Jobuha
10-24-2007, 05:16 AM
I Purchased a 2007 Sunvoyager 8389 from the Hershet Pa showing last year. What a nice coach. Great floor plan and layout. Then the problems started. 1. Whistling from the front windshield. 2. Electrical problems to the electric awning. 3. Passenger side 12v interior reading lights not working. 4. 12v lights over the sink working when they feel like working. 5. Brand new coach fails safety inspection Cause again the electrical system, Reverse lights fail to come on when the coach is placed in reverse. All problems above have had fuses check all good. I am begining to think MY COACH was made on a MONDAY after a weekend of heavy drinking.

Has anyone experience any of the above problems and if so what was the cause . I am taking the coach this week to a Freightliner service center to fix the safety related problem. To fix the problems in the coach I must take it over 150 miles to an authorized GS service center. Any help would be appreciated

darbyjudy
10-30-2007, 02:38 PM
In my 2004 sunVoyager I had also a whistling noise from the left front windshield. After looking closely I seen why, there was a crack along the side between the glass and the rubber molding. I had to remove the inside trim along the windshield and move the rubber molding so it would cover the crack. So far it has worked find after the adjustment.