PDA

View Full Version : inverter remote panel

Don Kaiser
01-06-2008, 09:22 PM
i forgot to plug my 94 senic cruser into shore power and let my batteries run down. now after recharging the batteries the remote panel is dead. the inverter still works and i think the charger is woking. any ideas???

rdlamb
01-06-2008, 11:36 PM
Hi Don:
The remote is connected to your inverter by a cord that looks somewhat like a telephone line. Unplug the line, wait a few minutes, then plug it back in.
The remote panel should now be reset.
Let me know

Safe travels
Rick

Don Kaiser
01-09-2008, 09:10 PM
I tried disconecting the remote but no response, also found that the inverter is not charging the batteries. so i guess it time for plan 2. Thanks for the help.

Arthur Hayes
01-10-2008, 09:18 AM
What you describe happened to me in 2006. You need to reboot the inverter with the reset or do what I did and disconnect all power to it and then reconnect. Solved my problem.

rdlamb
01-10-2008, 11:08 AM
Art is correct.
Disconnecting the remote line may solve the problem, also, on my Inverter there is a reset button that I sometimes have to push.

Otherwise, my inverter is a Xantrex, and a trip to their web site lead me to a troubleshooting area. That move disclosed the method to reset the inverter.

You might check to see if your inverter manufacturer has a web site with troubleshooting as well.
Safe Travels
Rick

Don Kaiser
01-11-2008, 05:22 PM
thanks guys for all the help, I* shut ndown the inverter and disconnected all power sources, charged the batteries then reconnected the batteries and the shore power the turned the inverter on at hte control panel and every thing came back to life. I am a happy camper again. Again thanks for all the help.