PDA

View Full Version : 1993 Senic Cruiser

woodlash
01-21-2008, 03:22 PM
My wife and I have just purchased a 1993 34' Senic Cruiser. We are brand new RVers and new to this forum. We will be picking our RV up Saturday. We bought it from a dealer in Nashville. It had a few small issues when it was traded in. They are in the process of repairing all the problems. We will be going Saturday to make sure it is to our satisfaction and we will be taking some friends with us who are experienced in motor homes. My question is this; Is there anything particular about that model that we need to pay close attention to? I haven't read anything in the forum about this year and model. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kevin

Retird2Golf
01-23-2008, 08:59 AM
Woodlash, WELCOME :lol: to the GS Forum. I wish I could offer some advice on your coach, but, for 15 year old info i would try GulfSstream directly. :idea:

You will encounter :roll: many items that probably need to be up-graded.
This Forum is great for that and you'll find many new topics daily. :D

Again, WELCOME, and Happy Motoring !

Best regards, Clyde

woodlash
01-24-2008, 03:54 PM
I appreciate the reply. I suppose there are always things needing attention on a 15 year old coach. I look forward to seeking the advice of you experienced RVers.

Kevin

Don Kaiser
02-04-2008, 09:51 PM
I have a 94 crusser and have had some problems with over heating when pulling a vehical so be sure and test drive at highway speeds and up some hills. good luck and have fun.

Madem Zen
08-21-2010, 05:27 PM
I have a 94 crusser and have had some problems with over heating when pulling a vehical so be sure and test drive at highway speeds and up some hills. good luck and have fun.

I have a 94 with the same problem! She really does not like any type of heat or large hills and will overheat pretty easily if you are towing anything!

RayChez1
08-22-2010, 10:29 PM
I don't know much about the 93 Scenic Cruisers, but I have a 2002 that I bought new and it has been a very good coach. Very few issues with it, but there have been some just like any other brand.
The biggest issue I had was with the fuel pump failure on the Caterpillar engine. Luckily it was still under warranty, but parts for Cat engines are expensive.
Hope you have lots of fun with your coach. :wink: :wink: