PDA

View Full Version : New Purchase Independence 8357

parky
02-14-2008, 07:44 PM
THinking of making purchase of this coach 2007 leftover. I am looking for comments or thoughts good or bad from current owners of Gulf Stream independence models.

Retird2Golf
02-15-2008, 04:39 PM
:D Welcome, post often and check out IRV2.com You'll get alotr of info from both sites .

GulfStream, dollar for dollar is a great coach. Check the prices on the other sites .... a one or two year, older coach will be a lot cheaper.

SHOP< SHOP< SHOP !! It will pay-off in the end !!!

Best regards, Clyde

parky
02-22-2008, 05:46 AM
Thanks for the information we took a look at the site you suggested and a few more and now have a new Independence. We are looking forward to taking it out and giving it a good shakedown.

Retird2Golf
02-22-2008, 12:56 PM
Parky, CONGRATULATIONS !! on your new coach. Don't forget to join
the GulfStreamers Club and register your coach. The "Back Home in Indiana" Rally, sponsered by GulfStream is a real "Blast".

Meet GulfStream Owners and Staff, 6 days of Fun, food and good
times. This year From June 23rd to the 28th. Go to the GulfStream site to get the info.

Happy travels and Best Regards, Clyde

Jim
05-16-2008, 05:57 PM
we got a 08 Inderpendance in aug and we are verry happy with it. we have had a few minor things and only one major problem which was repaired. we are full timers and are enjoying the unit. joining gulfstreamers and going to the back home ralley in june is a wonderfull time.

bob3nliz
07-10-2008, 02:52 PM
Parky, I also own a 8357I, how are things going with your RV. :)