PDA

View Full Version : new posts

lockdoc
03-11-2008, 10:46 AM
Is it possible to make this site easier to navigate to the new posts? On most of the other forums I visit there is an option for going to the new posts since last visit. Once there if you mouse over them you can get an idea if the post is of interest to you or not. I believe if we could make this forum a bit smoother that way....we would get more activity and input from more members.

I don't know if there are any variables you can play with but I for one would love to see this site get more frequent use! :D

Kathy
03-13-2008, 07:00 AM
after I sign in i have been able to look on the right side at the top of the page and click on new post since my last visit and it brings them right up.

lockdoc
03-13-2008, 07:30 AM
Thank you Kathy! That was helpful as I had never seen that before. It works and is easier to view the new posts than what I had been doing! I don't know why I never saw that!!! :D

mfa
03-19-2008, 07:15 PM
after I sign in i have been able to look on the right side at the top of the page and click on new post since my last visit and it brings them right up.

I want to thank you, too. I've been reading this forum for 18 months and had never seen/tried that. It's really a time saver.