PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Wide Open Toy Hauler

payne266
05-15-2008, 08:31 PM
Nothing but problems.Have had the unit since Nov.been in the shop 7 weeks and going back tomorrow.Water leaks in the wall under convection oven and in the garage.Lots of rotten wood!Made the first trip 3 weeks ago to Arizona got 300 miles from Atlanta,ga and the Carlisle tires one exploded,needless to say the factory sent this unit out with D rated tires and we replaced them with E, all six.Wish me luck with my Dealer and Gulfstream.

Invisible
06-04-2009, 03:52 PM
Purely a hunch on my part but....Is your furnace by chance located under the convection oven area? Near the leak? If so, try taking off the exterior furnace door. You should see a black plastic frame around the furnace opening. That frame should be sealed with silicone. If the exterior door itself is siliconed, this is incorrect, the frame under the door should be sealed. Next check the exterior door itself. You'll see where the door is actually 2 pieces, with the flue screwed onto the door. You should see Butyl tape between the flue and the door. On the top of the flue there should be a "wing". The top of the wing also requires silicone.

Check your underbelly. Any openings, where wiring or plumbing go thru the floor, must be sealed with spray foam.

Maybe this will help, never know! Can't hurt to take a look. Good luck!