PDA

View Full Version : Anyone own a 2006 Sunvoyager 8388?

db77
05-22-2008, 07:19 AM
Just bought a new 2006 Sunvoyager W24 4 slide and have a few questions for someone that owns one. Have a few bugs of course but have a appointment on the road for one major one. My rear a/c (13,500) is not connected to the duct system. I am taking it in for this as I believe it should be. Can anyone tell me if it should be connected or not. The front one (15,000) has to work alfully hard with all the windows and I am not even in hot weather. Also if you could tell me what size propane tank you have. It seems to smaller than my older Georgie Boy I traded in. Thanks for any help and any other info you may have.

RJ82much
05-22-2008, 09:42 AM
Ah, DB, the ole plugged-duct syndrome.

Should the AC's be connected to the duct system? You bet your sweet bippy they both should be. Do they often come thru seeming to be "unconnected"? Yup.

For some unknown reason, the factory often forgets, & never notices that they forgot to make the cutout from the AC chamber into the duct system. It's my understanding that the procedure is quite simple. Other group members can tell you how to do it.

I just wanted to quickly let you know that both AC's should be connected to the duct.