PDA

View Full Version : washer/dryer combo

Elise
05-29-2008, 10:02 AM
We've got the plumbing; we're ready to buy the washer/dryer. Any advice? We'd rather not pay Camping World's exhorbitant prices. Anyone found a good deal?

coolchas11
06-01-2008, 08:02 PM
Our TM has the Whirlpool washer/dryer. We are very satisfied. Charlie

rdlamb
06-02-2008, 11:43 PM
Our TM has the Splendid washer/dryer/wrinkler. Great for unmentionables but guaranteed to wrinkle your wrinkle free shirts/pants, unless you put it on low spin, no dry, and hang the pants/shirts on a rack in the shower.
Otherwise, has worked very well.

mfa
06-03-2008, 06:57 PM
Our TM has the Splendid washer/dryer/wrinkler. Great for unmentionables but guaranteed to wrinkle your wrinkle free shirts/pants, unless you put it on low spin, no dry, and hang the pants/shirts on a rack in the shower...

I read an RV columnist say the best way to dry shirts wrinkle-free in those models is to fold the shirts like they come out of their package and put them in the dryer folded.

rdlamb
06-03-2008, 11:07 PM
Thanks MFA, but I'd guess that any more than one shirt and pants in the Splendid will wrinkle beyond belief. I installed a fold out clothes line in the shower. Hanging the clothes on it comes out better than trying to dry it in the Splendid. Besides which, the dryer takes up a healthy chunk of the 50 amps I'm drawing from the park.
Thanks, I do appreciate any help.

ANBrown
01-15-2009, 09:03 PM
I have a Bendix model that has been used very little that I will make someone a great deal on. I am in North Louisiana. I removed it because we usually travel with at least three children and we need the closet space more than the W/D.

rebecca14
07-29-2010, 10:51 PM
Edited by admin due to it being considered spam