PDA

View Full Version : Wardrobe Slide-Out On Crescendo

georgn
12-22-2005, 07:18 PM
Can anyone guide me to the location of the motor that drives the slide-out.
The motor has to electric, since it drives a screw type drive. I think I blew a fuse for the motor, can't find any fuses on any of the numerous fuse panels on the coach.
Any help will be appreciated. Can't get help from GS, no one answers phone calls or e-mails.

RV Wizard
12-23-2005, 03:22 AM
What is the year of your coach? Are there any cables on outside corners of the room? Have you looked under cabinet drawers?

GStream40
12-23-2005, 08:46 AM
There should be a circuit breaker located in the compartment where the battery disconnect switches are located on the outside of the coach. The trip "button" is located on the side of the breaker, sort of hard to see. Push in the "button" to reset the breaker.

The breakers should be labeled, they are on our Yellowstone Pusher.

Hope this helps,
Ron

georgn
12-23-2005, 09:30 AM
RVWizzard, the coach is a 04 Crescendo, the slide is operated by one screw type rod. There are no cables to be seen.

GStream40: Checked the breakers, as you suggested, there are none that are labeled for the slide-out.

I am at a loss, how do I find the fuse or motor.

GStream40
12-23-2005, 09:59 AM
The electric slide outs do not have a fuse, they are protected by a breaker.

There should be one located as I stated where the disconnect switches are located for the batteries. They might not be labeled. Just look at the breakers and on the side of it there will be a "trip button" that needs to be reset. The button is hard to see and if I remember correctly is located by one of the screws that secure it to the wall of the compartment.

This is not the same compartment where all the fuses are located, it is the compartment that should be located on the right rear of the coach where the engine computer and battery disconnect switches are located.

In my coach there are two of these since we have a four slide outs and the kitchen and bedroom closet are electric. I had to reset my kitchen one once and it was hard to see it was tripped. Took me several minutes looking at it to see the "trip/reset Button" on the side of the breaker.

Your Cresendo should be the same as my '04 Yellowstone pusher as far as wiring.

Ron

georgn
12-23-2005, 06:16 PM
GStream40
Thank you for your reply, I did find the breaker earlier but did not see the reset switch until after I read your message.
Truly appreciate your assistance.
Have a merry Christmas and Happy New Year(politically incorrect).

GStream40
12-23-2005, 09:30 PM
You are welcome. I take it that your slide out works okay now?

Ron