PDA

View Full Version : LOSS OF HOTWATER

EHANSEN
12-04-2008, 10:42 AM
So here we are out enjoying our SUNVOYAGER over the Thanksgiving Holidays. Wife went to take a shower and found out the hard way thier was no hot water. ( what a surprise, glad it wasn't me). First thing I did was verified no hot water in the coach at all. Then I verified I had HW at the water heater. HUMM plenty of HOT Water their. trouble shoot some more and found out if I flushed the toilet and ran the hot water only it would get luke warm. ( wife would'nt flush the toilet continuously while I showered). The next morning while dumping the waste tanks, I decided to wash my hands with the outdoor shower low and behold plenty of hot water here. I then checked the outdoor shower valves, they were both fully open ( Left open during the 4th of JULY outing by the kids. Shut them and had plenty of HW in the Coach.... wife is very happy now...

So if you ever have a loss of HW and have plenty at the heater 2 thinks to check.... 1. BYPASS Valve for HW heater in=s in the Normal Posistion and 2. The outdorr shower valves are secured..... I learn something ever time we take the Coach out

bob3nliz
12-04-2008, 11:36 AM
Thanks for the tip. :) Bob-n-Liz