PDA

View Full Version : Super Nova backup camera

PieEye
02-02-2009, 03:07 PM
When I test drove an 08 6400, the salesman showed me how the rearview camera had two angles. One was close up and the second was much more of wide angle which would be great when pulling a trailer or toad. Can anyone tell me if my 09 model has the same functionality? If so, how do you change the views?

pchicky
02-02-2009, 07:56 PM
My '09 model has the camera on a wide angle. I can see an entire car width to either side of the coach. I haven't really fooled with it to see if there is another setting, but if yours isn't on a wide angle like I described, then there must be a setting to do so.

FYI, I'm down the road from you in Greenville SC. I've also made friends with another SuperNova owner in Greenwood, SC and we're thinking about starting a SuperNova club in the area. Interested? If so, email me at [email protected]

I believe there is a gentleman in Chesnee SC that has a SuperNova as well.

PieEye
02-03-2009, 04:21 AM
Thanks Paul. That sounds exactly like what I'm looking for. I've pressed every combo of buttons on the monitor I can think of but must not be doing something right.

I'll shoot you a email with my contact info. Would love to get together with some other Super Nova owners and there does seem to be a good bunch of us in this general area.

Ken