PDA

View Full Version : 2004 GS YS Country Club Quattro slide leak

joesilvers
02-18-2009, 08:08 PM
My drivers side rear hyd. slide leaks. The weatherstrip does not seem long enough and is not flush with angle iron mating area. RV service people say it's an inherant problem and not correctable with new weather strip. I am now in FL and a 2005 G7 Atriam is next door. It is the same coach and guess what...the same problem??? Can anyone at GS or part of this forum advise. I would hope that GS may have a solution.
Thank you, Joe 407-473-2126

coolchas11
02-22-2009, 07:22 PM
Joe,
It's my understanding that GS does not reply to this forum. You should, therefore, contact them. Just a thought, Long View RV is a large GS dealer near Tampa. Might be able to help. Charlie

RayChez1
02-23-2009, 05:35 PM
I don't know what part of Florida you are in, but when I was down there a few years ago I had a leak on seal to the big slide. I was still under warranty and I called Gulf Stream and they recommended me to go to a place in Wildwood, Florida called Covenant RV repair. It used to be the main Monaco shops, but then Monaco built a real big shop about a mile down the road. Anyways I took my coach down there and they completely replaced the whole seal and I have not had any problems since. They had hookups in the back of the shop for several coaches to stay over night if necessary. I don't know if they are still in business, but you might want to check. :D