PDA

View Full Version : Class B Vista Cruiser MB

painted_lady
04-09-2009, 02:07 PM
Does anyone have a Vista Cruiser MB with floor model g-24?? I have having some serious problems with getting GS to help me with a serious safety issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

swtdir
12-09-2010, 10:52 PM
I wonder what the outcome of this has been and what the problem was.
We are looking at a Gulfstream 2006 Vista MB G24 for sale and would like to know if there is something which needs looked into.

israndy
01-19-2012, 09:59 AM
Yeah, I don't think the Vista Cruiser MB's have any issues, they are well thought out, and I love mine. So much that I created a group to help find answers to questions like the one above. Check out Groups.Yahoo.Com/group/GS_Vista_Cruiser.

I have been posting all the things I have learned about my RV, all the manuals for the appliances, photos of members Vista Cruisers. A bit more activity than here. The Sprinter is a minority of what Gulf Stream did for a living before they dropped motor homes all together last year. I have also learned a lot about Sprinters in general from Sprinter-Source.com.

Good luck

-Randy

10-17-2020, 07:38 PM
Do you still have your Vista Cruiser? Need help finding drain on fresh water holding tank.....if there is one