PDA

View Full Version : TV reception

rlmorris2408
07-11-2009, 04:32 PM
I own a 2006 BTouring Cruiser. Cable TV works OK. I have no signal on the antenna even though the booster is turned to on (red light is on). Any suggestions.
RLM

PieEye
07-12-2009, 08:26 AM
I had the same issue on my Supernova. When I removed the booster wall plate I found that whoever installed the connectors didn't know what they were doing. The antennea connector was disconnected and the others just about came apart in my hands when I touched them.

galena
07-12-2009, 12:11 PM
I have been satisfied with the quality on my 6400, but we are evaluating replacing the couch with 2 recliners and when I pulled the bed out to look at how it was bolded to the floor, only one lag bolt was screwed in 3/4 way and the other 3 are laying beside the support holes! I am sure GS is not the only one that does not complete items that are hidden from view.

Nanaeve
07-12-2009, 01:58 PM
Ater a leak soaked our carpet on the dinette / coach slide in our 09 6341 International I looked at the installation of the coach and found 2 of the 4 lag bolts holding the coach to the slide were stripped out, over torqued at the factory. I moved the coach an inch and redrove the four bolts making sure the torque setting on my drill was low enough to install the bolts without stripping them, like the factory should have done the first time., Finding that I have gone around and checked all the bolts holding seats in the vehicle and not found any more wrong, so just the coach was wrong. Still, it makes me a little uneasy to have to check things safety related, as the coach has 3 seatbelts, after paying good money for a brand new couch. I just check everthing when I'm in any area to know that its right.