PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery?

tucson_sailors
10-12-2009, 06:08 PM
Was wondering if there was a photo gallery for the members. Have a few snaps we took of the rig, want to post them up and keep a running update as we fix/clean her up.

Glenn in Tucson

RJ82much
10-15-2009, 11:30 PM
There is not a photo gallery for members. Sorry (speaking for owner, GSAdmin).

Members get pictures displayed by uploading to a photo-storage site, then including the URL in their post. An example would be David Bott's recent post which included a photo stored at:

http://gallery.avsforum.com/data/509/medium/photo22.jpg (Hopefully the URL displays & not the picture itself)

If you right click on any of the posted pictures & choose "properties" you will see where that member has stored their pictures.

Again, GSAdmin (the forum owner) does not have the memory nor software to provide this function.

David Bott
10-18-2009, 08:41 AM
"GSAdmin (the forum owner) does not have the memory nor software to provide this function."

Maybe I should look to make a GS forum. :) After all, forums are what I know. :) (I own and operate AVSForum.com, DBSTalk.com, founded and sold TiVoCommunity.com) It also seems like he has not been active in some time posting to the or what have you.