PDA

View Full Version : super nova step covers

boatguy
10-21-2009, 01:15 PM
I am in the middle of a few upgrades on my super nova one of them being replaceing the steele steps with the newer fiberglass step covers. I received the covers from gulfstream they have holes drilled in the top to mount them but none on the bottom step could any one with the newer steps let me know how the bottom step mounts.also if the step treads are metal or plastic thanks

allthelarsons
11-01-2009, 11:20 AM
Step treads are metal. Not sure if I undrstand the question, my covers are one piece, no seperate top and bottom mounting. The step treads mount through the covers and thread into the tank mounts to secure them into place. I will gladly take some photos if you need me to.

Joe

boatguy
11-02-2009, 09:11 AM
Joe
thanks for the reply after more research i think the metel tread is an international part. they should arive tomorrow i will let you know if i need any pics.

Andy

schmittm
01-03-2010, 03:19 AM
I have the diamond plate steel steps and was wondering if you could give me the part numbers and cost for the the fiberglass steps. Did they come fully painted to match. Thanks

FullTimer
01-04-2010, 10:20 AM
Hi,

I'm new here so maybe this has already been covered; however, we have found a great exterior step cover and would like to share the information. During an on-line search for RV Step Covers, we came across either Travelers Tread or maybe Travel Tread (can't remember) and after researching many sites, we ordered and are very pleased - with the product and the customer service.

Happy travels.... :D :D