PDA

View Full Version : RV EXTENDED WARRANTY

TIREGOD
12-18-2009, 02:03 PM
ANY ONE HAVE ANY RECCOMENDATIONS IN RELATION TO MY SEARCH FOR AN EXTENDED WARRANTY FOR MY 08 SUPERNOVA 6371 THANK YOU

Texas TC
12-18-2009, 02:15 PM
I have the Interstate Star Diamond 5 yr. 50,000 mile extended warranty on my 2008 SuperNova 6331. I have successfully used it at both the RV dealer and an International dealer. I have had this coverage on two coaches and have been very satisfied with their performance.

TIREGOD
12-18-2009, 04:27 PM
THANKS FOR THE HELP , DO YOU THINK THAT IT IS AVAILABLE ONLINE ?

Texas TC
12-19-2009, 09:45 AM
I believe you have to go through one of their agents. I bought mine from my RV dealer when I picked up the coach. The link to their web site is:

http://www.inds.com/

nailerman
01-02-2010, 03:21 PM
:D Hope every one is looking forward to a better year. I know I am.

Thanks TC on the heads up on Interstate Diamond. I am looking but all I hear about is Good Sam and theirs has more what is not covered than getting the job done.

On another page folks have listed problems with their SNs. I think I will join in the fray as well. Sandy

nailerman
01-04-2010, 03:22 PM
javascript:emoticon(':?') Look at the reply I got from Interstate:

"Good morning,

Unfortunately, we do not sell directly to the consumer. Service contracts must be purchased at time of sale.

Thank you."

Looks like they do not need business. And I told them so as well.

Kimbo
01-15-2010, 11:40 AM
After some searching around last year I went with Good Sam's Extended Service Plan (ESP). They seemed straight forward and I understood what was and wasn't covered.

LabCab
01-17-2010, 05:44 PM
I'm somewhat in the same situation as you. I've checked numerous Warranty companies. Some prices high some reasonable.
However, one thing I did realize after one article I read. Why pay for a Warranty while the GS waranty is still in effect. I have another 9 months.
At least I don't have to pay out more money so soon. Just MHO... but it sort of makes sense.