PDA

View Full Version : BBQ grille

Dexter
12-21-2009, 01:02 AM
I am in need of a new grille. Have been using a big honker that wgts a ton with a leg set that could carry me and the grille to the table area. I have looked at some of the smaller grilles and also some that hook on the side of the motorhome. I worry about wear and heat with the latter type. Anyone have some suggestions.

Beaufort NC
12-21-2009, 06:14 AM
We've been using a Coleman RoadTrip for several years, and have been very happy with it. Perhaps a bit heavier that might be ideal, but it gives lots of heat, and really does a good job. We have cooked for a large crowd on it on occasion. And it also cleans up really well. Several models are available.

11B
12-21-2009, 01:47 PM
We also have the Roadtrip by Coleman, the only thing I don't care for is it constantly needs cleaning. I also have and Olympian that I picked up at CW for about $90.00 that takes the small propane bottle but cooks everything like a champ, I highly recomend it above the Coleman.

03heritagerider
12-21-2009, 03:19 PM
I'm a charcoal user, so we got one of those tabletop kettle grills. It has about a 24" cooking surface and it all fits into a box in the basement. They are as little as $20.00 at Wal or K Marts.

GO BLUE
12-21-2009, 07:44 PM
Went from the big grille to a coleman roadtrip.....that was still heavy and hard to get out under the big left slide....I switched to a Weber Q210 wished I would have changed years ago ....kinda pricey but all webers are..... found one at bass pro 179.00 Dicks had them on sale ....but could never get them in ......tried to switch me to something else......jim k

holmesaw
12-21-2009, 07:52 PM
Got a small charbroil electric grill after my little gas grill kept blowing out in the wind. Doesn't take up much room and is easy to use.

RayChez1
12-25-2009, 11:05 AM
We have a Baby Webber and it is just fantastic for RVing. We see a lot of them being used by other RVers.