PDA

View Full Version : New (to us) Gulf Breeze Owner

New2TT
04-01-2010, 07:37 AM
Hi All:

We're excited to be making the switch from pop ups to TTs and are planning on purchasing a very gently used 2006 Gulf Breeze Z19EXP from an older couple. It should be a nice upgrade from our old Starcraft PUP. Since this will be my first experience with Gulf Stream, I searched several forums before finding this one and, frankly, I'm starting to wonder about the Gulf Stream reputation. I'm a fairly competent DIYer so small repairs shouldn't be a concern. Anyhow, what do you all think about your Gulfs? Please go ahead and add your two cents worth!!!! Unless I hear something drastic about this model I'm planning a purchase soon!!!!!

TUPFAM
04-01-2010, 03:21 PM
We are happy with the quality and floorplan of our Conquest TT. We have had some warranty work done with no problems from Gulf Stream or our dealer. The only advice I can give you is to closely inspect any used unit for water leaks/damage. Good luck.

kscaddo
04-09-2010, 06:43 PM
We've had our 2010 26QBS for 6 months now and are satisfied. A couple of minor problems that we have fixed ourselves.
Regards, and I hope that you like it.

ethomps1
04-14-2010, 01:26 PM
I've had my Amerilite from Gulfstream for 5 years now - there have been a couple of small things, but nothing major, nothing that wasn't taken care of quickly. I guess the most important thing that I could say is that I would purchase another trailer from this company.

I will admit that I took a screwdriver around the unit when we first got it and tightened lots of screws....

gondrej
06-14-2010, 10:31 AM
We have a 2010 Gulfstream Gulfbreeze 26RLS that we bought new last August. Aside from a few minor problems, we have had no trouble at all with this trailer. Although these minor problems would have been covered by warranty, the dealer is a couple of hours away from us, so my husband just fixed them. The most expensive one required us to buy a $35 part, we would have paid more then that in fuel to take the trailer in for repair. We are very happy with our Gulfbreeze.