PDA

View Full Version : Air Cond Zones

gorusty
05-05-2010, 11:06 AM
I have 2006 Tourmaster. It has one thermostat. I need to isolate the coach into zones for a future camping trip, as there is not enough power to run both front and back. It does have roof top units. I have looked at the thermostat and see no where you can run in juust one part of the coach. I have also taken the thermo cover off and there is no switch there. Any ideas?

Rusty

hyall
05-05-2010, 01:40 PM
I don't know about yours But our unit has three roof a/c's with a three zone therostate which you can control individually or all three

72chevy4x4
05-07-2010, 08:10 PM
did you check the breaker box for a separate breaker?

RayChez1
05-08-2010, 01:15 AM
I have the two zone thermostat on mine. Zone 1 is for the bedroom air conditioner/heat pump and zone 2 is for the front air conditioner/heat pump system. You can run both or just one at a time by selecting the zone.

David Bott
05-10-2010, 08:03 AM
As already posted in your other thread...

I have three A/C units, I can run all three at the same time. You should be able to run both of yours I would have to think without issue. Really, one would not cool that coach enough in the summer. I also have one thermo, but it runs all three. You set them in the thermo itself using the buttons to cycle though the settings for each unit and heater based on the mode you are in.