PDA

View Full Version : So I guess they stopped making the super nova's?

livinlogs
06-24-2010, 01:38 AM
I heard there was some sort of stand off with International on the chassis costs. So there is no new model. Has anyone heard anything?
Thanks,
KK

JimBob
06-24-2010, 07:17 AM
During a recent conversation with GS regarding my coach, I raised the same question, since I had been asked while at a campground about the status of the Super Nova; and was advised that one wishing a Super Nova could have one made to order through a dealer. I too have heard about the impasse regarding the International Chassis, and did not persure or get an indication of which chassis the coach would be built on. The last time I checked, the GS website still featured Novas. That conversation was a month and a half ago.

Jim Bob
08 Super Nova
08 Malibu Toad
Currently in New England

cd6400
06-26-2010, 10:57 PM
As the owner of one of only two 2011 6400 SuperNova's I can atest that there are no new SN out there to be had. The impass between Gulfstream and International still exists. I can also advise you that if they were to go into production, I would strongly hope that they produce them on the 4300 series chassis as I believe for my model the chassis is maxed out.