PDA

View Full Version : Toggle switches symbols and usage.

TNTraveler
07-08-2010, 02:16 PM
The question I have is that I have a bank of 4 toggle switches on the upper left hand side of the dash. reading right to left symbols on switches are as follows: Music Note, Picture of Fan, Trumpit, and last is a battery. I understand the first three items but the battery switch I can't figure it out. When I push it down nothing happens, I do here a click somewhere under the dash. Do you have any idea what this switch is for?
Just below this 4 toggle switches is another bank of 3 toggle switches. Reading right to left, Lighting bolt, Looks like a headlight, and third switch has a pair of headlights. First switch is for the generator but don't know what the two with lights are for. I have a light switch and windshield wiper switch below these toggle switchs and all seem to be factory install. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Chuck v
07-08-2010, 03:14 PM
TNTraveler,

The switch with the battery icon is most likely the one that temporarily connects the chassis and house batteries together to assist in starting the coach when the chassis batteries are down on charge. You would need to hold it down while cranking the engine until it starts, as it is a momentary switch.

I don't have your model coach so don't know what the light toggles do...sorry.

Chuck

TNTraveler
07-08-2010, 03:31 PM
thanks for the reply. I found out that the "light switches" are; One with 2 lights is a ICC flash, to single a thank you when you pass someone and they flash there lights at you that your clear. The other is either my docking lights, or fog lights will have to check them out latter.