View Full Version : What is this black switch on my Voyager??

07-09-2010, 09:49 AM
Just bought a used 1999 Sun Voyager, in good condition, and really love it.
We bought it very quick and had not time togo over all the systems before going back to work...
Had no time to find the use of the big black trigger switch located in the front left of the kitchen sink, right under the countertop. Could anybody help me on that?

Curt Krueger
07-10-2010, 12:07 PM
I had a 2002 Sun Voyager, and it seems to me that the switch you refer to is the water pump as it is located in reach of the sink area. I had such a switch on mine. Look at your systems panel when you turn it on and if it is the pump switch a light will be on indicating the pump is on. There also may be a switch in the bathroom.


07-11-2010, 09:23 PM

I believe the switch you are referring to is the electric water heater. There is an on/off switch right on the water heater tank that if its turned off it won't matter what you do with the black switch inside, so make sure both switches are off if you wish to use the electric heater.