PDA

View Full Version : Information on Enduramax

jcfd437
08-19-2010, 04:07 PM
My wifeand I are shopping for a Toy Hauler, the Enduramax is at the top of the list. We want to know anything you guys can tell us about Gulfstream and the Enduramax's. We have owned and currently do own Jaycos and Forestriver products and have been very satisfied with both, but we love the look and layout of the Enduramax and are seriously thinking of making the purchase based on what we find out from you guys about their (Gulfstream) products and service....Thank you

Timothy
08-20-2010, 04:53 PM
Sorry I can't tell you much about the enduramax, except that I looked at one in ND and thought it was awesome, too much trailer for my truck though.

Gulf Stream in general seems hit and miss for customer support. I can say I have always had excellent support, thats one of the reasons I bought another, however others have reported problems. I will say you have to keep bugging them sometimes but they always have come through for me.

My dealer also has said the GS is slow at getting parts to them, I usually just bypass the dealer and deal directly with GS. Much faster this way and my dealer is several hundred miles from where I live.

As for quality I don't think they are any better or any worse then other trailers for a given price point, and GS always seems to have the best features for a given price point.

You might want to check some of the toy hauler forums that are on the net for Enduramax owners that can give you better insight. Also keep in mind that very few people come to the internet to tell how happy they are with something.

Good luck in your search.