PDA

View Full Version : No air, heater, defroster, fan

keikomika
08-24-2010, 09:40 PM
I have a 2006 Tourmaster and left Sturgis for the ride home and found I have no air conditioning, no heater, no defroster, no vents, nothing. Anybody ever have a similar problem. Checked all the fuses and found them to be alright. Not sure what to check next. Thanks

tarheel
08-24-2010, 10:25 PM
I have a 2006 Tourmaster and left Sturgis for the ride home and found I have no air conditioning, no heater, no defroster, no vents, nothing. Anybody ever have a similar problem. Checked all the fuses and found them to be alright. Not sure what to check next. Thanks
About 3 weeks ago, I had the same problem on my 07 Tourmaster. My dash air conditioning stopped working, so I started my generator and turned on the roof units. Within a few minutes, everything quit on the dash controls. It was the air conditoning compressor. The compressor was replaced and we found a fuse burned out for the dash controls. I believe it was a 20 amp fuse located in my front left fuse panel. I still don't know why the dash controls went out after the compressor locked up, but there obviously was some connection.

03heritagerider
08-25-2010, 08:13 AM
keikomika

If you're sure the fuses are good, then try to check for a loose connection to the fan motor. It's most likely the fan motor has died.

Keys Cruiser
08-28-2010, 03:09 PM
At one point, while hooking up the antenna connection for the Sirius satellite I inadvertently loosened or disconnected the connection on the back dash panel for the fan... Incase you were playing with anything in that neighborhood... Double check...

RayChez1
08-28-2010, 09:10 PM
I don't have a TM, but I checked my fuse compartment and I have two 25 amp fuses that control all you mentioned on mine. It sure sounds like it would be a fuse somewhere. Apparently there is no power to the ht/ac motor because that is what throws out all the air for the vent, air conditioner, heater.

keikomika
01-05-2011, 09:49 PM
I just got my RV back from Freightliner...They found the problem with the heater, defroster and air conditioner not working...a relay...I checked every relay I could find and toned them out and they seemed fine. I guess that was not the correct way to test them...Oh well, thanks for responding and trying to help..

RayHarkness
02-27-2011, 07:54 AM
I lost a lot of "stuff" on the dashboard....found out the Solenoid went bad, in the main area where all the fuses and etc were under the driver seat (outside door) Gulstream 2002 Scenic Cruiser. Found out this is NOT unusual...thought I was pretty smart, put in an auto solenoid..but it burned out. Auto are not constant flow...had to go to an RV place, and get a CONSTANT FLOW Solenoid...not pricey..and NOT unusual. However, note, you can just jump that solenoid to get everything going...wn't hurt anything..just have to turn off that solenoid circuit somehow. (Our coach has a switch that powers that-we just turned it off.) we ran for two weeks by using the bypass on the solenoid...

fyi..r

RayChez1
02-27-2011, 08:24 AM
I have not had that problem yet, but it is good to know.