PDA

View Full Version : Decals

lascassas_camper
08-26-2010, 10:46 AM
Where can I get good decals at for my 2006 GS Cavalier? Its all white and I'm assuming it was a FEMA trailer, since it has a fullsize electric only fridge, although mine has a holding tank.

natemoore
08-26-2010, 03:53 PM
Yeah, my wife and I had the same idea. We don't want people to know that we're "FEMA trash," even though we just graduated from "pop-up camper scum."

I found some extra-wide pin stripping tape (oxymoron) at Advance Auto Parts. Think we'll do some gradient stripes on the sides, you know, fat to thin.

A sign company can cut you out some designs. Swoops and slashes ought to be pretty easy for them to draw on their computer. I've installed vinyl lettering and signage on a couple of trucks and a cargo trailer. It's frustrating enough on a flat surface, but god I image a corrugated surface is going to be a ... :twisted: Use plenty of soapy water when installing.

Hoosier Camper
09-23-2010, 10:24 AM
I found some cool looking decals on Ebay and bought one for each end of me trailer. I'm planning on painting the lowest section of siding on each side of my trailer with a gold metalic paint. I'll first remove all of the silicone caulk and scuff the siding with a red scotchbrite pad, prime and then paint.

I just need to figure out how to post a pic on this forum.