PDA

View Full Version : TV Hook UP

Cakeman
08-30-2010, 11:23 AM
I know this has been asked, but can't find answer. I have a 2004 Sun Voyager with the center entertainment. In the cabinet is the DVR/VCR with a black box top of it with Sat.-Vcr-Tv. I tried to hook satallite up and can't get it from the center to the front TV. I hooked the satallite cable up in the back compartment where I hook up the cable, nothing. In the cabinet there is a RG6 cable connected to the DVR/VCR but none coming out. On the wall behind the VCR/DVR is the phone jack and cable connection same as in the back compartment where I hooked cable up. I finally attached a RG6 cable to it and ran that across the living area to the TV and the satallite worked. I then took the cable that was on the VCR/DVR and hooked it to the wall RG6 connection, it did not work. Checked continuity of the cable from the TV to the center compartment and it had continuity. After 3 hours gave up and run the cable from the dish in the front window and it worked.
Any ideas what I have misseed?
Ron

tarheel
08-30-2010, 05:45 PM
Cakeman-
I found that the cable and satelite connectors in my Tourmaster are reversed or at least the satelite connection (in a box) is where I have to connect the TV cable. Another owner found the same problem. Try connecting your satelite lead to the one marked TV cable.

RJ82much
08-30-2010, 10:50 PM
I don't know the answer, but it seems to me I had to turn OFF the "red light" for the antenna amplifier in the entertainment center anytime I hooked up to an external cable system in a campground. The same is likely true for your satelite connection.

Also, my cable-in fitting was in the box with the flip-top lid, adjacent to the phone line connector. Nothing was marked.