PDA

View Full Version : Automatic Satelite Replacement

Jobuha
09-16-2010, 05:39 AM
I have a 2007 GS SUNVOYAGER with the AS-2003 Sat Dish installed. This Dish is no longer supported since new sats have been launched. Has anyone replaced this Dish with a new one and if so was the switch out complicated? I believe it should be straight forward and can use the existing wires. Please advise

Jobuha
10-24-2010, 06:53 AM
NO reply ..... After looking at the wiring in the coach and the requirements for the new TRAVELER Sat system ..... I have decided to visit Myrtle Beach SC over Veterans Day. ( Got a site 40 ' from the ocean) Since I am going to be down the road from Camping World I have made up my mind to let them do the install, going to have a third coax ran for a DVR in the front of the coach.... Come on NOV 11th..... Daddy needs a new Sat...........

GStream40
10-24-2010, 06:49 PM
If you haven't already, call Camping World and make an appointment.
They don't handle "walk-in's" very easily.

Ron

Jobuha
10-25-2010, 07:32 AM
Thanks for the tip. Called them and will reverify on the 8th for an installation on the 11th. I can hardly wait to get the new SAT system, The AS-2003 worked Great until the launched those new SAT's..... Now it get confused and does not lock on.... WINEGARD says sorry buy a new system........