PDA

View Full Version : Its 1pm in RI

earljan34
08-16-2006, 11:57 AM
And only one member on! Come on people lets keep this fourm going even if only chit-chat! :(

gsadmin
08-16-2006, 12:26 PM
As I have said many times, get the word out on the forum by mentioning it at rallies, adding it to your signature on other boards, etc.

I think I may have some stickers made up too so people can put them on their coaches. I may set up an account at http://www.Cafepress.com so people can get tee-shirts, coffe mugs and the like.

What do you think all?

GStream40
08-16-2006, 03:35 PM
I think I may have some stickers made up too so people can put them on their coaches. I may set up an account at http://www.Cafepress.com so people can get tee-shirts, coffe mugs and the like.

What do you think all?

Sounds like a great idea!!

Ron

Retird2Golf
08-16-2006, 05:05 PM
I LIKE IT, I LIKE IT, check out my post in IRV2

Forum ; Motorhomes , Problems, solutions ...

topic .......... GStream Owners forum

We will get this off the ground. I am thinking of going to MSN Groups and starting a room. What do you think ???

Best Regards, Clyde

GStream40
08-16-2006, 05:40 PM
Clyde,

Good Job!! :D

Also, check out my signature on my posts on IRV2.com, I have added a link to here GSowners.com :lol:

Ron

Retird2Golf
08-16-2006, 06:11 PM
:D All right, we will get this going !!! :lol:

earljan34
08-17-2006, 08:28 AM
Hey Clyde, Great Idea let me know if I can help? I figured you & Ron would answer!! :D :D :D Do you have to get permision to use GS name? We don't need any problems, Only a thought!!! :?: :?: :?:

Earl

gsadmin
08-17-2006, 09:29 AM
We will get this off the ground. I am thinking of going to MSN Groups and starting a room. What do you think ???

Best Regards, Clyde

Probably no reason to to start a group, that will only split the user group. But, for sure add it to your signatures on other sites you use.

I think you all can see that we are gaining membership and traction. Posts and participation have gone up quite a bit this year. This is largely because of higher google rankings of the site which is partly attributable to the inbound links on all your signatures on other sites.

Lets keep up the good work!

earljan34
08-17-2006, 02:11 PM
We are trying!! :roll:

GStream40
08-17-2006, 10:32 PM
Our efforts are paying off, we have 202 members when I checked just a few minutes ago. :lol: :shock:

Keep it up!

Ron

earljan34
08-17-2006, 10:43 PM
Hey Ron how do you add the web site to signature? I will do the same on other sites!

Earl

Retird2Golf
08-18-2006, 06:40 AM
:P Hey Earl, just add: www.gsowners.com/ (http://www.gsowners.com/) to your signature.

earljan34
08-18-2006, 06:50 AM
Good morning Clyde! How do you add it so it works? Rember Im new at this. Never mind I got it. :D :D :D

Retird2Golf
08-18-2006, 07:49 AM
:lol: Good Morning Earl, Glad you found the way.

What I am thinking is: the MSN GROUP SITE that I am working on could

be used as a "Real Time" Chat Room for the GSOwners site.

We could put in a "Link" to go and Chat when we are on .... or....

We could designate a day or night or time or all the above.

Hey, Ron and gsadmin, give me some feedback.

Best Regards, Clyde

GStream40
08-18-2006, 08:04 AM
A chat room would be nice, although I never use them.

As long as it doesn't "split" any group/forum that is presently formed.

Ron

gsadmin
08-18-2006, 09:32 AM
I could open up a chat application on this site, but it seems that there is never too many simultaneous users. I am happy with the 200+ members even if from time to time I have to delete out spammy member entries that only exist to toy have another inbound link to their web sites for Google purposes.

A better solution for chat, IMO, is to post your Instant Message ID (MSN, AOL, Yahoo, etc.) on your profile (not your signature) and then people can add you if they want (you will be given an opportunity to approve on most systems). MSN messenger, for instance, is a much better, more universal way to get real time chat.

earljan34
08-18-2006, 09:56 AM
Hey guys I have posted the web address on Thats Camping.com and RV net plus Irv2. Maybe we can get more active members. :roll: It never hurts to try! Thats camping is owned by a camper here in NE real nice people!! :D :D :D

Retird2Golf
08-18-2006, 03:51 PM
:D Great Earl, we just keep "hammerin' on this and we'll get more

members !! :arrow: