PDA

View Full Version : Ladderless GS G7

RobSlar
01-30-2011, 10:55 PM
2004 GS Friendship G7 with no ladder. What does one do if you need/want to get on top of the rig? Looks like the engine compartment door would not be able to open if a full length ladder were to be put in place. Is there some sort of collapsible/combination ladder that can be stored in the basement compartment? Or is there such a thing as a short ladder that can be attached at the top with another section which can be hooked on to the short top? What do most do with this situation?

11B
01-31-2011, 06:09 PM
You can buy a telescoping on from Camper World that when retracted is about 3 feet high. I'm a big guy so I bought one that holds 300 lbs and is a little larger in length then their in stock one.

RayChez1
02-04-2011, 09:50 PM
I carry in one of my compartments a Little Giant ladder. It is a telescoping ladder that you can buy at Home Depot. It is a very strong ladder and you just lean it against the side and you can get on top of your coach. They are aluminum and very strong.
I don't have a rear ladder on my coach either. But they do have special ladders that are for coaches with rear hoods.