PDA

View Full Version : New guy needs advice

Brian
02-09-2011, 08:28 AM
I am looking at buying this week a used 2010 super nova 6400. I think the price is right, is there anything major i should know?? I see a lot of air ride questions, anything has to be better than what we have now. What else should i know. Feel free to call please 1-920-609-5964 Brian I was looking forward to talking to one of the musketeers

dixieray53
03-02-2011, 07:30 PM
:D Hope you choose to join the GS family and your choice was a good one...Peace....D

Georunner
03-03-2011, 08:32 AM
It seems like you have already, but I suggest you cruise this forum. I have the 34 ft rig, and those of us have had fewer suspension problems than the owners of the 40 ft model. All in all, this is a great RV. It has its compromises as do all RVs. I would suggest that if the price is real good, ask the dealer to have the air suspension from ACE installed before you buy. The cost might be a little bit more to bear if it is included in the initial cost. Good luck and stay tuned here.

Brian
03-07-2011, 10:09 AM
I bought it, anything has to be better than what we had. I will have the suspension put on at some point, working on sound proofing and a few small things this year.