PDA

View Full Version : International Air Conditioner Problems.

nailerman
02-12-2011, 12:29 PM
I hope none of you have had the problems with the AC that International Supplied. Of the whole Chassis, this has caused more problems. More than six times to the shop for this and that. Last time the controller on the dash went bad, $600.00 plus (warranty). Now compressor went belly up contaminating the whole system, $2,000.00 plus no warranty.

My IH people tell me that they have had a lot of problems with this make of AC. Do not know whose it is yet, but will went I get the compressor and parts back.

I was happy with the IH, but the accessories like AC, brake controller, drive shaft yoke have been a bit much.

I am one that needs to go on a minute's notice and cannot stand these down times, warranty or not. Though I have Good Sam Warranty, it only covered around $950.00. Not the hoses and the system flush.

Built on Monday Morning or Friday AFternoon.

Texas TC
02-12-2011, 03:55 PM
Between the two of us, we are going to cover everything but the transmission! I have not had any problems with your issues and to my knowledge, you have not had the injector, glow plug, or parking brake issues that I have encountered.

Good luck with resolution.