PDA

View Full Version : Site Back Up!!!

David Bott
02-24-2011, 05:01 PM
Hi All...

The site is back on-line as of now. As you can see, some things need to be fixed still (images for example), but otherwise, welcome back.

What happened? Well, I will let Terence answer that. I just helped get the site back up. ;)

Take care and happy posting.

LabCab
02-24-2011, 06:04 PM
Thanks of getting back up. :D

Texas TC
02-24-2011, 06:05 PM
A big thanks to all involved in getting the site back up and running!!!!! I was going through withdrawal from not being able to go to the site a few times a day. I hope all will be well with the repairs and we can again enjoy our little community for a long time.

Thanks again,

TxTC

Timothy
02-24-2011, 06:43 PM
Thanks for your help bringing the site back to us!

GStream40
02-24-2011, 08:08 PM
Great job bringing it back up.

Thanks for all the hard work, I know I missed it.

Ron

RayChez1
02-25-2011, 12:12 AM
Yes, I was worried that we had lost our forum for Gulf Stream owners. Thanks for getting going again. :D :D

gsadmin
02-25-2011, 06:56 AM
Still going through some issues. Please beat with us. Let's just say there are some bad people out there.

Also, I am trying my best to eliminate the spammers today. In the meantime, don't let your kids on the site if you know what I mean.

Big thanks to David bott for helping me out as I have been swamped with other things.

The forum is no going anywhere!

RayHarkness
02-27-2011, 07:45 AM
Thanks for all the good work. Its difficult at times. I know I value this site now, have met some friends here, that allows us to work "issues" out. Lets face it..we are gonna have them! Its about sharing experiences, and "fixes"! We can't go to Gulfstream for every little thing..and frankly, they wouldn't want that either..well unless we pay for it somehow!

Thanks..glad things are back up and running...its important and valuable to all of us...

BikerBilly
02-27-2011, 08:15 AM
THANK YOU !! I haven't been at this for long but I really missed this forum, thank you for working so hard to return it to us.

bob3nliz
02-27-2011, 01:50 PM
Thank You, I miss this site and people on it. :D bobnliz

Hugh G
03-02-2011, 07:58 PM
Thanks for getting the site back up. I'm new to RV'ing and recently bought a 2005 BT Cruiser. Info seems hard to come by for the BT and this site has helped me solve some of my problems, as well as providing a place to get specific answers to problems.

Hugh G

Wildblue
03-23-2011, 03:05 PM
Yes, I'm glad to hear that this site is still going. I'm in the process of buying my first RV, a 2008 GS Conquest Endura 6362 "Super-C". I'm just now finishing up a year military deployment to Iraq, and decided that after years of wanting an RV, we were just going to do it, and enjoy life before more passes us by. I should be picking it up this summer, and then we'll be driving it cross-continent back to our home in Alaska.

The funny thing about this thread is, I was quite surprised to see that it was posted by David Bott. (David, it's me, Chris D) I first came across David on a forum of his maybe 10 years ago, then Jen and I did a Home Theater cruise with David and Brenda in 2007, and we used to both be contributing writers for a now-defunct magazine. Just to be sure, I had to go to your website, and sure enough, there you ar with all your pictures, now doing the RV thing! Totally small world. Hope to see you at CEDIA this year! Curious as to whether you'll be RV'ing it to Indianapolis. I'll most likely be flyilng from Alaska, though. (I'm also curious what you've done with A/V in the RV... I'm buying one with a good starting base, and will be doing quite a bit more installation myself, I'm sure)

Anyway, time for me to introduce myself to the forum, and start posting. I've already read volumes of posts to learn about my new GS.

David Bott
03-23-2011, 03:14 PM
Hi...Yup, it's me. :)

And yes, we will be taking the coach to CEDIA this year. We now totally hate flying. ;)

Welcome aboard the SS Gulf Stream.