PDA

View Full Version : Tourmaster Driver's Seat

tarheel
02-27-2011, 02:46 PM
This is the first coach I've owned that I haven't been able to swivel the driver's seat entirely around in order to use it for additional seating. If there is a combination or way to do it, I haven't been able to figure it out. Do any Tourmaster owners know a way to do so? Mine is an 07. We can get it turned around, but the back leans too far forward to use it for sitting.

Thanks,
Dick

Chuck v
02-27-2011, 07:10 PM
Dick,

You will need to use the power seat controls to move the driver's seat all the way "forward" which would be into the living area when turned away from the windshield, and then be sure to tilt the steering wheel all the way up and toward the dash to have room to bring the driver's seat back to a comfortable tilt. You will not be able to recline the seat back when it is turned away from the forward facing position.

Chuck

RayChez1
02-27-2011, 11:12 PM
Move the steering all the way forward. Then adjust the seat either back or forth to where you can pull on the lever and the seat should spin around to where you will have another seat for somebody to use.
Never seen a seat you couldn't turn. :roll:

tarheel
02-28-2011, 06:00 AM
I can turn the seat around, but the back is so upright because of the steering wheel, even though it is up as far as it will go, that it is not comfortable to sit in.